A Survival Guide to Your Rehearsal Dinner
You may be feeling a lot of emotions, so we're here to help with a few tips for a fun and stress free rehearsal dinner!
- Plan enough time for the actual rehearsal. Giving your self some buffer time will keep everyone at ease. If you are planning on a 30 minute ceremony, and you want to eat by 7pm, start the practice around 5pm. You will have time for any mess ups, and giggle fits!
- Buy yourself a nice dress! Any occasion that encourages the purchase of a new dress, we are all over! A few weeks before the rehearsal dinner, go out an get yourself a new dress that makes you feel like the bride-to-be that you are!
- Eat the food. Tomorrow, you may not eat a lot, so love your body and give it the nourishment it needs, and enjoy some delicious food!
- Plan a good time to give your gifts. Many people take advantage of this night to give out some special gifts to their bridal party, take with your fiancé so that you are both on the same page, and can do it together with ease!
- Relax! Enjoy this time, with all of these people you love in one place! Your wedding is going to be beautiful. Now is a great time to practice the will power of “letting it go” at least for a few minutes to enjoy this special night!
Have a great dinner with your friends and family! We would love to hear how it goes!