Hunter // 19th birthday
Hunter is my right hand girl, she's my best friend, and is one my favorite people in this world. Even though she's younger than I am, I feel like she is wise beyond her years & always gives me better advice than I ever give her. When I first started photographing weddings, she got roped into helping me. I'm pretty sure she hated it but slowly over the years, we've now come to miss wedding season because it means we don't get to hang out every Saturday. Growing up, she was a tom boy and I was girly girl, and we shared a room, so let's just say we had our differences. She would choose to hang out with our brothers but something changed as we got older and now we are best friends.
Today's her birthday and I wanted to share with you some of the reasons why Hunter's the best!
1. She shares my talent of laughing at the most inappropriate of times. If we are together, one of us will have to leave the room or else we can't stop laughing.
2. She loves running. She's ran 2 half marathons and is training for another one with my mom.
3. She'll tell you the truth, even when it's not what you want to hear. "That outfit? You're not wearing it out of the house"
4. She's organized! One look at our computer desktops could tell you who is more organized.
5. She doesn't worry about what others think, she does what she knows is right & needs to be done. I admire this so much about her.
6. She has the best curly hair. Seriously, it's gorgeous!!
7. She keeps us on track & organized on wedding days. She packs snacks, water, different shoes, gum, she's got the bases covered.
8. She's killing it as she is learning the ins & outs of being a business owner! She's President of Spectrum Electrical Services , our Dad's company. So proud of her!
9. She has this effortless style, she makes anything she puts on look like it came straight out of a magazine, whether that be a sports magazine or a fancy one!
10. Hunter's got the biggest heart!
Basically, she's the best! So thankful that I get to call her my sister & do life with her! Hunter, I can't wait to see what God has in store for you this year! Love you to the moon and back!