Spring Engagement Sessions 101
Our inbox is full of excited brides and our calendar is filling up with engagement sessions! Once the warm weather hits, everyone realizes that they need to schedule their photos! It's an exciting thing; you have a new ring on your finger & you are planning the biggest day of your life so far! You want to get photos to capture this season of life you are in right now.
Here's some things to keep in mind while you are planning your Spring engagement session!
1. Book now! Don't wait until the grass is green & the flowers are perfect to contact your photographer or they may not have room in their calendar for your session. It's best to send an email now and start chatting about it.
2. Remember the ground may still be wet so bring some rubber boots to walk around in. Heels probably aren't the best option until later in the Spring when it's not so wet.
3. Choose outfits that are light and bright! Save the layers and darker colors for Fall, let's bring out the cute summer dresses, light blouses, and even the shorts! Don't forget accessories!
4. Get your ring cleaned the week of the photos! You'll want photos of the pretty bling & you'll want it to be looking it's best.
5. We love doing little picnics (think cheese, fruit & wine!) or a hike up the waterfall for Spring sessions. It's fun to do something unique that showcases what you like to do as a couple!
We'd love to chat with you about photographing your engagement photos this spring: www.photographybyseneca.com