What Should You Take To Homecoming?
I am an over-packer. As in, when I spend the night anywhere, I bring at least three changes of clothes (just in case), and plenty of shoes for any occasion.
So, let's talk about what you need to "pack" for the night of homecoming.
1. Small clutch. This will be easy to carry around, and it will help you not stuff it too full with things you don't actually need. Find a cute one that matches your dress, and be amazed.
2. Oil Wipes. You won't want your makeup to smudge while your dancing. If you need to, you can take a break and dab off excess oils.
3. Makeup touch-ups. Lipstick, concealer, mascara, you don't need to bring it all, but you get the point!
4. Mints. No body wants stank breath, right?
5. Other lady necessities. You will definitely want to check the calendar, and be prepared for any visits.
Being prepared makes it easier to relax and have fun, so I hope this list helped you!
Amanda from Seneca's Bridal